Saturday, May 13, 2006

And The Story Goes...

SSEAYP is like a tree that grows more branches and leaves. This year, the story goes. The selection for Indonesian Participating Youth 2003 has been going on in different provinces, as well as in Central Java.
I am glad that we found a qualified person. His name is Daniel Setiaji.
I spent the previous 3 days with him and I found that he is a person to whom we can count on. I give high score for :
his friendliness,
taking care of people,
his diplomatic answers and statements,
the way he makes the decisions,
and I feel a difficulty in finding the weak points that he might have. My highest score is for his ability to handle different things in the same time without getting into hectic reactions.

Funny that he was one of the journalists who made the report on a competition where I was the finalist in 2004. Such a small world...
Good luck, my brother, Daniel! :-)